Legal services in intellectual property and information technology include patents, trademarks, copyrights, integrated circuit design, trade secrets and domain names, covering industries such as telecommunications, electronics, software, semiconductors, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, e-commerce, media and some traditional industries. In addition to the regular legal services, we can provide effective legal protection programs concerning intellectual property and information technology, and has extensive experience in the implementation of the program and infringement relief.
The legal services provided in the field of intellectual property mainly include:
- System planning for corporate intellectual property protection; helping customers establish intellectual property innovation and protection system based on specific needs.
- Implementing intellectual property management plan
- Intellectual property transfer and licensing
- Intellectual property due diligence
- Litigation, arbitration and dispute resolution of intellectual property
- Intellectual property acquisition and registration, patent, trademark, copyright and domain name management
- Representing patent invalidation procedure and patent administrative disputelitigation
- Applying to the government for intellectual property protection measures
- High-tech venture investment and industrialization, including biotechnology, genetic technology, laser technology, nanotechnology, and e-commerce related intellectual property business
Compliance and anti-corruption
We proveide services regarding general compliance issues as well as provincial, national and international compliance and anti-corruption cases.
- The legal services provided in the compliance/anti-corruption field mainly include:
- Daily compliance advice, legal advice, and training for internal rules and regulations
- Participating in compliance and due diligence, audits, reviews and recommendations, commercial bribery surveys
- Designing and implementing corporate compliance and anti-corruption compliance systems for clients
We can provide a full range of legal services with our rich experience in different fields of infringement and right protection. We represent various agencies, enterprises, undertakings, social organizations and individual clients, safeguarding their legitimate rights and interests.
The legal services provided in the infringement field mainly include:
Based on the types of legal liability: civil tort, administrative infringement, criminal infringement, etc.;
Based on industry categories: reputation rights infringement, personal injury infringement, medical infringement, product liability infringement, transportation infringement, demolition infringement, infringement of house neighbor relationship and intellectual property infringemen
Private Equity Investment
The PE team offers comprehensive, high-quality and efficient services to our clients, including fund establishment, fund internal management, fund investment, fund investment withdrawal, fund reduction and fund clearing. The funds served include various types such as the US dollar and RMB, and covers different industries such as finance, manufacturing, real estate, high technology, internet, minerals, infrastructure, new energy, medicine, consumer goods and service industries. Over the years, the firm has achieved outstanding results in the PE investment field.
The legal services provided in the field of private equity investment mainly include:
- Comprehensive analysis of the legal investment structure of the acquisition project, and providing fund establishment plans for companies. The plans include the choice of the legal form, size, and location of the fund,as well as the establishment of the fund management team, etc.
- Advising on tax issues involved in fund establishment and investment projects
- Advising on the way the fund is raised
- Key terms of the fund’s core documents
- Negotiating legal documents with other partners of the fund
- Drafting relevant documents on the internal governance of the fund
- Providing services such as transaction plan design, due diligence, agreement drafting and negotiation on fund investment
- Advising on the withdrawal of the fund’s investment
- Providing services for fund filing
- Proposing and providing solutions on other legal issues that may arise in the establishment of the fund during the investment process